Sunday, August 29, 2010

LMO Wk 4 Blog Comment for Justin Kraky

Justin has developed a great Udutu project on acoustics that is viewable here.

My comments are below:

Justin,



Great project. Your videos, narration, and activities are very well balanced and make for a compelling lesson. I enjoyed the word-selection assessment (I'm going to add one to my own lesson now!) as it really got me thinking and reflecting on the material. If you were ever going to deploy this exact lesson I would suggest editing some of the audio narration to summarize the previous slide briefly (a few words) as one or two slides begins with "This is from..." on slide 4 for example wherein a learner without a strong background in the subject may have to jump between slides to remember the specific element being referred to.



Clearly though, really well done. Great use of Udutu's technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment