Monday, February 15, 2010

BP10_2010023_MoreComments

Technology can be simply amazing. Right now, I'm writing this from a cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior in northern Minnesota- a wonderful Valentine's surprise getaway. That said, with a little WiFi, and power, I'm able to continue working, studying, and researching issues in education.


Two recent blogs I've been following are from Sharon Jones and Jeff Kohls. Jeff completely reintroduced me to the power of Google Maps in the classroom. Check out my comments on his post here and read his lesson ideas here. Also, Sharon has been using Quizlet in her classroom. As I've been looking for a Web 2.0 tool for vocabulary practice, this application might be a strong candidate. Please see her blog with my comments here and the original post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment